1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe in the literal account of creation as taught in the Scriptures; that man was created by a special, immediate and formative act of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures as a representative and substitution sacrifice and rose again for our justification, and that all who believes in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood and are saved by grace through faith wholly apart from human merit and works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
8. We believe that the primary goal of every Christian is to glorify the name of Jesus Christ in all that one does; therefore, we should separate ourselves from all practices and influences which hinder a Spirit-filled life.
9. We believe that it is the privilege and responsibility of every believer to do his utmost to present the Gospel of Christ to the whole world.
10. We believe that the true, universal church includes all believers in Christ during this present age, and that the Church of which He is the Head is the body and bride of Christ.
Please use the links on the left to find out more about us!